If you are having trouble accessing the survey in the page please use the link below.
- Optimum viable use for the building
- Public access to the building including restaurant and spa
- Removal of harmful 20th Century interventions (internal and external)
- Re-connection to the Mineral Waters and provision of publicly accessible spa facility
- On and off site historic interpretation
- Repairs and restoration work inside and out
- Improved public realm with re-opened East Wing entrance, active frontage on Upper Borough Walls and Parsonage Lane
- Economic and Social benefits associated with new employment and construction
We hope that this exhibition has provided you with a good overview of our proposals for the future of The Min.
If you have any questions, please ask a member of the project team. We are working up our proposals and so your ideas could help shape the plans.
We would now like to invite you to give us some feedback.
a) By completing a feedback form before you go.
b) By taking a feedback form home with you and returning it to us by post no later than Friday 18th October 2019.
c) By visiting our website www.theminexhibition.co.uk and filling in our online questionnaire below by Friday 18th October 2019.
If you have any questions after the event, please email: email@example.com
or call The Min project team on: 01392 466733